Videos By la Terrine, The Premiere Retailer of Dinnerware in NYC
la Terrine is a unique specialty boutique filled from floor to ceiling with distinctive European handcrafted tableware and fine linens, many discovered by owner Deborah Friedman on her searches abroad.
la Terrine offers a wide selection of dinnerware, serveware, glassware, flatware and fine linens, from Italy, France and Portugal.
On the Upper East Side at 1024 Lexington Avenue and the Upper West Side at 280 Columbus Avenue, la Terrine offers expert registry consultation for having your wedding registry checklist fitted to the happy couple's personal tastes.
Videos about our Dinnerware and so much more....
- "Our Wedding and Bridal Registry Specialist introduces the Barnardaud Collection"
- "la Terrine, Manhattan Bridal Specialist Introduces Us to the Tina Frey Collection"
- "la Terrine Wedding Specialist Talks about the Regale Collection"
- "la Terrine Wedding Specialist Talks about the Alex Marshall Collection"
- "la Terrine Wedding Specialist Talks about the Mary Jurek Collection"
- "Our Wedding Specialist Talks About How You Can Add Color to Your Table"
- "la Terrine Goes to Italy to Bring You Exclusive Dinnerware"
- "Wedding Specialist Caroline Talks About Simon Pearce"
- "Wedding Specialist Caroline Talks About L'Objet's Perlee"
- "Our Wedding Specialist Introduces you to Lastra by Vietri"
- "la Terrine Introduces Dhara For Your Bridal Registry Checklist"
- "Vietri Collections, Fuoco & Vidal, Introduced by our Wedding Specialist Caroline"
- "Bridal Registry Checklist: la Terrine Introduces White Merletto"
- "la Terrine Helps with Your Bridal Registry Checklist: Annieglass"
- "Our Premiere Bridal Showcase Event in NYC"
- "la Terrine Travels to Paris to Bring You the Best Dinnerware NYC Has to Offer"
- "Bridal Showcase Event at la Terrine"
- "For Wedding Gift Suggestions la Terrine Presents Terrafirma Ceramics"
- "Vietri Tableware and Handcrafted Italian Dinnerware Presents: Festa"
- "Dinnerware: Italian Style. la Terrine's Trip to Italy"